TAMA training manager
As part of the strengthening of its training department, the Tunisian Automotive Association seeks to
recruiting a training manager for its Tunisian Automotive Management Academy.
Job Description :
Reporting to the General Manager, she/he will be responsible for the following activities:
- Defining the political formation of the TAMA
- Identify the training areas to be developed in relation to the strategic orientations of the companies automobiles
- Collect the requests and needs of companies in the automotive sector and translate them into career paths training.
- Prepare the TAMA training catalog and follow its evolution
- Develop the annual training plan consistent with the identification of needs and the available budget
- Recruit and support trainers
- Design and co-construct training programs
- Develop the training budget in conjunction with management and follow-up of the annual budget
- Evaluate training and trainers
Duty station: Tunis
Permanent employment contract
- Holder of a Bac+4 in management or an equivalent diploma or experience in the field
- initial and continuing vocational training.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of the vocational training system in Tunisia, its challenges and its actors is a considerable advantage.
- Mastery of computer tools (“Pack office”)
- Excellent command of French and English (written/oral)
- Leadership, flexibility and solutions/results orientation
- Sense of self-organization, reliability, rigor and respect of deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
How to apply? :
Applicants are invited to submit their application (a single PDF document including CV, letter of
motivation, copies of diplomas and work certificates) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org fr
mentioning in the subject: TAMA Recruitment [Training Manager].