TAA & GIZ, signing of the Memorandum of Understanding
On the occasion of this General Assembly, the TAA, the GIZ and the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy signed a “Memorandum of Understanding” (MOU) for the launch of the “Tunisian Automotive Management Academy » (TAMA), a training academy which aims to develop and strengthen the essential skills of middle management dedicated to the automotive industry in Tunisia. This agreement illustrates the strengthening of cooperation between the TAA and the GIZ, through their competent bodies, with a view to promoting the automotive sector through the implementation of the following joint actions:
- Support in the implementation of a “Pact for the Competitiveness of the automotive industry”;
- Development of a communication plan for the development of a brand image of the automotive sector in Tunisia;
- Sourcebook/Database through the development of a database for the automotive sector in Tunisia for use in particular by potential investors and foreign contractors;
- Managing the repercussions of the COVID-19 pandemic through the development of a health guide and follow-up through targeted training;
- Automotive sector waste management;
- Networking study for the TAA at the international level;
- Strategic studies for the support of the automotive sector in Tunisia in the face of various changes and the emergence of new energies.
- The objective of the TAA remains the promotion and development of the automotive sector in Tunisia and internationally, while ensuring the support of members with the competent authorities.