The TAA participates with the APII and the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mines in the SIDE EVENTS on September 1 and 2, 2022.
The objective of this event is to support the post-covid 19 recovery of SMEs, particularly in the automotive and aeronautical component sectors and knowledge-intensive and high value-added promising sectors.
It thus aims to bring together all the actors involved in development in Africa, the transfer of green and low-energy technologies, water and resources from technology-providing countries to developing countries.
It will host award ceremonies:
- The 3rd edition of the National Invention Competition.
- The 1st International Championship of Invention and Scientific Research.
- Artificial Intelligence Hack Tunisia
- Automative Hack Africa
Inauguration of the International Exhibition of Invention, Research and Innovation TICAD EXPO
- The best inventions, innovations, research participants in the final selection of the 3rd edition of the National Invention Competition and the 1st International Championship of Invention and Scientific Research
- The best Tec Startups in the digital and digital sectors, health, renewable energy, green economy, environment, climate change, Health Tech, social economy, etc.
- Companies in the value chain of the automotive and aeronautical components sector
- National and international innovation support ecosystem
Click to download the program